5 Reasons to Exfoliate During Winter
Have you noticed that during the Winter months, your skin lacks that Summer Glow? Do you feel that because your body is covered in sweaters and winter coats you don’t need to exfoliate as often? Well, I am guilty of the same. I mean, Baby it’s cold outside and I’m all bundled up doing my best to stay warm! Seriously, why bother? However, here are 5 Reasons to Exfoliate During Winter.
- Exfoliating your skin during the winter can help reduce the appearance of dry, flaky skin and give your skin a more even, toned look. Sounds good!
- Exfoliation can help remove dead skin cells, which can make your skin look brighter and encourage the growth of new, healthy skin cells. I like!
- Exfoliating can help boost circulation and remove toxins, which can help your skin better absorb any serums or moisturizers that you apply. Goodbye Ash!
- Exfoliation is a great way to get rid of accumulated dirt, oil, and other impurities that can cause breakouts or clog pores. Not today winter breakouts!
- Regular exfoliation can help keep your skin looking youthful and vibrant. It can also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Say whhaaaat!
Ok, so with reasons like these. perhaps we should reconsider our skincare hiatus and get back to our scrubby-dub-dubs. Regardless of the time of year they seem to have some great benefits. Im all for youthful, glowing, non-ashy skin all year round! So, who’s with me?
Well now, there you have it, quick and easy! 5 Reasons to Exfoliate During the Winter! If you are looking for a great Emulsified Sugar Scrub (denser and less oily than traditional scrubs), Hazel’s Soapery offers a few. Here are the links:
Elevation Sugar Scrubs (In Various Scents)
Elevation Soothe and Smooth Foot Scrubs
Mindful Showers Sugar Scrub
Leave a Reply